Recipe by Coasty
A very simple salmon dish. Goes well with an orange, red onion and rocket salad.
Top Review by I'mPat
I so enjoyed this crispy skinned slightly sweet but tangy salmon. I cooked in a frypan and enjoyed it with Apple Slaw Sandwich Fille (recipe #4404419). Thank you Coasty, made for Aussie/Kiwi Swap #47 December 2010.
- 4 (200 g) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the grapefruit juice, orange juice, vinegar and brown sugar in a pan. Simmer for 15mins until glaze is reduced by half.
- Season salmon and grill skin side down for 5 mins, then brush with glaze and grill a further 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad.