Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
the other white meat tastes great with this marinade, sort of an oriental flair
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek or 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- mix the sauce ingredients and add tenderloins.
- marinate tenderloins 3 hours, or overnight.
- heat grill, or broiler, cook until internal temp of pork is 160, aprox 30-40 minutes, basting with sauce as needed.
A super-easy, delicious tenderloin. I cooked roast to 145 degrees internal and let it rest for 5 minutes to complete cooking. Meat was juice, lightly pink, and done. Leftovers, sliced very thinly, made excellent sandwiches spread with horseradish sauce. Yum!
Marinade goes together really easily and adds a great flavor to the tenderloin. Cooked on the BBQ then left to rest covered with foil for 5 min before serving. Deliciously moist and tender. Highly recommend this and all of Chia's recipes.
From "Weber's Art of the Grill"