Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty, tropical way to prepare Mahi Mahi steaks.
- 4 mahi mahi steaks
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, water, sugar and salt in a small skillet.
- Mix well and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook until reduced by one half.
- Let cool until the glaze is thick and sticky.
- Brush over grilled Mahi Mahi steaks (or other fish) during the last two minutes of cooking.
- Pour remaining glaze over steaks when plated.
easy to make...tasty and refreshing. with some basamati and broccoli it was superb and easy. what else could you ask for?
This glaze tasted GREAT! The sweetness and acidity were just enough to give a wonderful boost to the mahi mahi without over doing it. It's great over rice and vegetables. And a splash of tequila gives it a nice kick.
I brushed salmon steaks with this glaze and loved the results. Excellent flavor, the citrus flavor wasn't overpowered by the salmon--Next time I will make extra glaze and stir into cooked rice. Thanks for posting!