- 4 mahi mahi steaks
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, water, sugar and salt in a small skillet.
- Mix well and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook until reduced by one half.
- Let cool until the glaze is thick and sticky.
- Brush over grilled Mahi Mahi steaks (or other fish) during the last two minutes of cooking.
- Pour remaining glaze over steaks when plated.