1/1 Photo of Citrus Glazed Barbecued Pork Loin
Tangy, BBQ-ey, delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces canola oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 chipotle pepper, chopped
- 1 arbol chile, steam removed
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 6 dashes hot sauce
- 2 lemons (juice of)
- kosher salt
- 3 lbs pork loin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small saucepot add canola oil and saute onions and garlic until translucent.
- 3Add chipotle and arbol chilies and continue to cook until chiles start to toast.
- 4Add cracked black pepper and deglaze with Worcestershire sauce and orange juice; reduce until starts to thicken.
- 5Then add in your favorite barbecue sauce, reduce to low heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- 6Season with hot sauce, lemon juice and to taste with salt. Strain barbecue sauce and set aside.
- 7On a large sheet pan rub the pork loin with olive oil and season with salt and cracked pepper.
- 8Roast in a 350 degree oven (basting with the citrus glaze about every 15 minutes) until the internal temperature is about 140 degrees.
- 9Remove from oven and let meat set for about 5 minutes, slice, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Glazed Barbecued Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.7
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 3187.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: