DELICIOUS and fresh way to serve grilled tuna. You can use your favorite cut/type. We love ahi or yellowtail for this recipe. Original recipe found on Allrecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine all ingredients for marinade.
- 2Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large ziplock baggie and add tuna.
- 3Seal bag and be sure tuna is fully coated in marinade.
- 4Refrigerate for 2 hours. (Careful not to over-marinate the fish- the acidity will cook it if marinated too long!).
- 5Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 6Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting grill. Grill drained tuna, uncovered, for 2-4 minutes per side. (We like our's pink/rare on the inside) If you prefer yours to be flaky, grill for 5-7 minutes per side.
- 7Serve with the reserved marinade.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus-Ginger Tuna Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 825.4
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 1096.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 55.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar