Recipe by hollyfrolly
DELICIOUS and fresh way to serve grilled tuna. You can use your favorite cut/type. We love ahi or yellowtail for this recipe. Original recipe found on Allrecipes.com
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 (8 ounce) tuna steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for marinade.
- Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large ziplock baggie and add tuna.
- Seal bag and be sure tuna is fully coated in marinade.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. (Careful not to over-marinate the fish- the acidity will cook it if marinated too long!).
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting grill. Grill drained tuna, uncovered, for 2-4 minutes per side. (We like our's pink/rare on the inside) If you prefer yours to be flaky, grill for 5-7 minutes per side.
- Serve with the reserved marinade.