Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
For DH. Note marination time.
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup prepared teriyaki marinade, and sauce
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- Combine marinade ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat, whisking just until blended. Remove from heat.
- Place steak and 1/3 cup marinade mixture in plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Reserve remaining marinade mixture for sauce.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat.
- Broil steak 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Meanwhile add water to reserved sauce in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Carve steak into slices. Serve steak with sauce.