Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taken from Pillsbury's Fast and Healthy Cookbook. I haven't tried this yet, but I didn't want to lose the recipe. I'm so excited to try it since it looks AMAZING in the photo. I'll post a review as soon as I try it. Hope you enjoy it! * You can either grill or broil it- the broiling instructions are below the initial grilling directions.
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- GRILLING: Heat grill. In a 12X8-inch (2-quart) baking dish, combine all of the except the chicken; blend well.
- Place the chicken in the sauce mixture, turning to coat. Let it stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to marinate.
- When ready to grill (*broiling directions below), place the chicken on a gas grill over medium heat or on a charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium coals. Cook 15-20 minutes until the chicken is fork-tender and the juices run clear, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with the sauce mixture. Discard an remaining marinade.
- * BROILING: Place the marinated chicken on a broiler pan. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat, using the times above as a guide.