Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Once again, my favorite cocktail site throws out a winner! Because I can't find Domiane de Canton ginger liqueur here in Costa Rica, I posted a homemade version (see my Ginger Liqueur). This is an awesome hot-weather drink with R-E-L-A-X written all over it!
- 2 ounces white rum
- 3⁄4 ounce ginger liqueur (Domaine de Canton, or homemade)
- 3⁄4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 2 ounces sour mix
- 1⁄2 ounce carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Mix rum, ginger liqueur, Cointreau and sour mix and pour into an ice-filled glass. (Personally, I like to briefly shake these ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker, then strain into the ice-filled glass.).
- Top with lemon-lime soda and garnish with a lemon wheel (twist).