Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is from the Kikkoman website: Use 4 firm white fish fillets such as sea bass, halibut or red snapper.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 large green onion, with top julienned
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut parchment paper into four 14-inch squares; fold each square in half. Unfold; place 1 fillet next to crease of each square.
- Combine soy sauce, orange zest and juice, sesame oil and ginger; spoon mixture evenly over fillets and sprinkle with green onion.
- Fold parchment over fish; roll and crimp edges together tightly.
- Place packages on large baking sheet; let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake for 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Transfer packages to individual plates; unroll and pull back edges to serve.