Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another freezable idea for a quick meal without much work! Make it now and eat it or save it in the freezer for later :)
- For immediate cooking: Preheat oven to 350º Place all ingredients into a prepared baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear - about 45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts.
- For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- To cook from the freezer: Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear *See above cooking times.
I also couldn't find pinapple-orange marmalade, and used just orange. I threw this together and put it in the freezer a few weeks back. Thawing it overnight REALLY helped the chicken pieces absorb the flavor. I baked the boneless skinless breasts for about 25 minutes, then turned on the high broil to brown and glaze the breasts. The flavor was wonderful, but there isn't enough sauce! Next time I think I will try doubling or tripling the sauce, and then cooking in a slow cooker all day. I will absolutely be making it again! Served with Coconut Ginger Rice and steamed broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower. Thanks for posting yet another WONDERFUL dump chicken!
Very easy and very tasty. I purchased a jar of each orange and pineapple marm and mixed them together. DH said it was one of the best meals I have made in a long time. I used both breasts and thighs the skin on the thighs blackened in the oven so I simply removed them before serving. Thank you for a wonderful recipe!
This was very good, I used Orange Marmalade. Had it in the freezer with 5 thighs. Thawed it and BBQed them. Family really liked the flavor.