Another freezable idea for a quick meal without much work! Make it now and eat it or save it in the freezer for later :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For immediate cooking: Preheat oven to 350º Place all ingredients into a prepared baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear - about 45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts.
- 2For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- 3To cook from the freezer: Thaw in the refrigerator.
- 4Preheat the oven to 350º.
- 5Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear *See above cooking times.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Ginger Dump Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 106.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: