Prep 2 hrs
Cook 8 mins
Healthy low-fat, low-calorie delicious chicken Prep time includes minimum marinade time.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine ingredients for marinade. Remove all visible fat from chicken. Place in shallow bowl and pour marinade over. Cover and marinate for at least 2 hours. (Can also marinate in a ziplock bag).
- Remove chicken from marinade and reserve marinade. Saute chicken breasts in a nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray (olive oil one is great). Turn and saute until done. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add reserved marinade to skillet and bring to a boil for 5 minutes. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
Thanks for sharing. It was something different and healthy - will probably make again.