Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came from a friend that doesn't like tomatoes. By adding coconut, you have a new version of Ambrosia
- 2 large red grapefruits
- 3 large oranges
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomatillo
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup low-sodium tomato juice
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Peel, section and seed grapefruits and oranges.
- Coarsley chop and place in bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Chill for 4 hours.