Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A garlic and citrus vinaigrette. So simple to make. I also use this on cooked veggies such as green beans or broccoli. It also works great as a marinade for chicken or pork before grilling.
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- Peel and mince garlic; set aside.
- Whisk together other ingredients.
- Add minced garlic to oil citrus mixture.
- Can be chilled or used at room temperature.
Great salad dressing, and so simple! Made with ingredients I always have on hand, I just whizzed this up in my mini food processor. We enjoyed this as a dressing for salad and I look forward to trying it as a chicken marinade. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013