Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My cousin in law often delivers fresh crabs to our house !! This dip is great ! Another one from Summer 2002 Bon Appetit. Best with fresh crab or lobster, it's fabulous !
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Whisk first 8 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Season with salt& pepper.
- Can be made 1 day ahead.
- Serve with fresh seafood as a dipping sauce.