Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice marinade for chicken and fish.
Make and share this Citrus-Garlic Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Marinate fish for 1 hour in the refrigerator or chicken for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Very nice blend of flavors and loved the sweet hint from the honey. Used on boneless skinless chicken thighs. Thanks for posting this! Made for Bargain Basement Tag.