Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe hails from the days when I did a lot of cooking with alcoholic beverages, & when I made a number of party punches with the same. Many of them have been put aside, however, since my other half is an active member of AA. Still, I have a few of the recipes around, & here is one of them. Preparation time does not inclued the time it takes to chill the punch.
- 2 (340.19 g) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 170.09 g can frozen limeade concentrate
- 170.09 g can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1892.72 ml water
- 177.44 ml grenadine
- 2 (1814.36 g) bottle grapefruit soda
- 354.88 ml orange Curacao (optional)
- 1 orange, sliced (optional)
- Combine all the concentrates with the water, then stir in the syrup, before chilling.
- Pour into a large punch bowl & add ice, before SLOWLY pouring in the carbonated beverage, [& the curacao, if desired].
- Garnish with the sliced oranges, if desired.
This is a great punch recipe! I left out the orange Curaco and orange slices just because I didn't have any and didn't want to wait until I bought some to try this haha! it was really refreshing and simple to make. Thanks so much for posting -- I'll have to remember this one for get to gethers and parties!
Wow - great drink! I scaled it back to about 4 servings, mixed everything but the soda together and kept it in the fridge until I was ready to serve it. Poured it over ice, added the appropriate amount of soda (Fresca) and really enjoyed - sweet and fruity and fizzy - thanks for sharing the recipe!
I recently moved into a semi-retirement community and also joined recipezaar. It was my night to host a get-together and I needed a light but pleasing alcholic punch with a great taste and color. This was the hit of the night and folks gathered the next day and had some more. It was not the liquor but the taste and fruity, refreshing cooler that brought them back! Well done!