Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe hails from the days when I did a lot of cooking with alcoholic beverages, & when I made a number of party punches with the same. Many of them have been put aside, however, since my other half is an active member of AA. Still, I have a few of the recipes around, & here is one of them. Preparation time does not inclued the time it takes to chill the punch.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
This is a great punch recipe! I left out the orange Curaco and orange slices just because I didn't have any and didn't want to wait until I bought some to try this haha! it was really refreshing and simple to make. Thanks so much for posting -- I'll have to remember this one for get to gethers and parties!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 8 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup grenadine
- 2 (32 ounce) bottles grapefruit soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange Curacao (optional)
- 1 orange, sliced (optional)