1/5 Photos of Citrus Fillets
From an old Dallas Cowboys Wives cookbook - fish with a great tropical flair!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs fish fillets
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 3 lemons, sliced
- 3 oranges, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pats
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 3/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1Grease a 13x9 baking dish. Place sliced onions in a layer on the bottom of the pan.
- 2Place fish fillets on top of the onions and season with the seasoned salt, pepper, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley.
- 3Place the bay leaves in the pan around the fish. Squeeze the lemon and orange slices over the fish, then place the slices around the fish in the pan.
- 4Place pats of butter around the fish in the pan.
- 5Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 6In a small saucepan, warm the apricot and pineapple preserves with the water.
- 7After the 20 minutes, remove from oven and remove foil. Drain most of the liquid from the pan.
- 8Spoon the warmed preserves over the fish. Sprinkle the pecans over the preserves.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1032.9
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 185.6 mg
- Sodium 427.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 69.7 g
- Protein 57.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: