Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A lovely seasoned salt for fish or poultry.
Make and share this Citrus Fennel Salt recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 250°. Spread lemon zest on a medium rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake the lemon zest for 15 minutes, or until completely dry, stirring halfway through baking.
- Let cool slightly.
- Combine the kosher salt and sea salt with zest and fennel seeds in food processor.
- Pulse until very coarsely crushed.
- Transfer to an airtight container.
- Let the flavored salt stand overnight before using.