A lovely seasoned salt for fish or poultry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 250°. Spread lemon zest on a medium rimmed baking sheet.
- 2Bake the lemon zest for 15 minutes, or until completely dry, stirring halfway through baking.
- 3Let cool slightly.
- 4Combine the kosher salt and sea salt with zest and fennel seeds in food processor.
- 5Pulse until very coarsely crushed.
- 6Transfer to an airtight container.
- 7Let the flavored salt stand overnight before using.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Fennel Salt
Serving Size: 1 (752 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.2
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107444.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g