A lovely seasoned salt for fish or poultry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 250°. Spread lemon zest on a medium rimmed baking sheet.
- 2Bake the lemon zest for 15 minutes, or until completely dry, stirring halfway through baking.
- 3Let cool slightly.
- 4Combine the kosher salt and sea salt with zest and fennel seeds in food processor.
- 5Pulse until very coarsely crushed.
- 6Transfer to an airtight container.
- 7Let the flavored salt stand overnight before using.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Fennel Salt
Serving Size: 1 (752 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.2
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107444.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g