Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A cool, light and crisp summer side dish. NOTE: To toast fennel seeds, place in small skillet; toast over high heat 1 minute or until fragrant, shaking pan occasionally.
- 1 (8 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 large orange, peeled, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, toasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- Combine cole slaw mix and orange in a large bowl; whisk until blended. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until blended. Add dressing to coleslaw; toss lightly to coat.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.