Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but some things you can just tell will be yummy! This recipie doesn't call for milk and can be made with orange sorbet to make this a lactose free beverage. I found this recipe in the Moore local newspaper. Tampico can be found in gallon jugs in the cooler section with the fruit juice. I have found it at Crest and Wallmart.
- 2 cups tampico citrus punch, chilled
- 1 cup pineapple chunk (frozen, fresh, or canned)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream or 2 cups orange sorbet
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice
- Place all ingredients in the blender or food processor; cover.
- Blend for 2 minutes at low speed; continue to blend at medium speed until smooth.
- Serve in tall glasses.
- For a lighter smoothie use orange sorbet instead of vanilla ice cream.
Awesome tastes great! Tampico Citrus Punch really makes it refreshing.