Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great appetizer for a garden party
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat yogurt
- 4 large tuberous begonia fresh edible flowers
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, orange juice concentrate, and orange and lemon zest.
- Add the yogurt and mix well.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into a small decorative bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, gently wash the begonia blossoms and remove each of the petals at its base.
- Place the bowl of flavored yogurt on a platter and arrange the petals around the bowl.
- Serve the appetizer within the hour to prevent the petals from wilting.