This is the result of experimenting. My family loves it and it is low fat and low calorie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice chicken breasts into thin sections.
- 2They will look like fish fillets when sliced properly.
- 3You should get 2-3 sections from each breast half.
- 4Cook chicken in skillet sprayed with pam or equivalent until chicken is cooked thoroughly and slightly browned.
- 5Set aside somewhere it will stay warm.
- 6Saute scallions and mushrooms until tender.
- 7Set aside.
- 8In microwave-safe bowl, combine cornstarch and chicken broth.
- 9Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 11Microwave on high for 1 additional minute.
- 13Add lemon juice, ranch dressing, and dill to broth mixture.
- 14Stir until well mixed and smooth.
- 15Top chicken with mushrooms and scallions.
- 16Serve sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus-Dill Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.5 mg
- Sodium 602.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 31.2 g