Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the result of experimenting. My family loves it and it is low fat and low calorie.
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Slice chicken breasts into thin sections.
- They will look like fish fillets when sliced properly.
- You should get 2-3 sections from each breast half.
- Cook chicken in skillet sprayed with pam or equivalent until chicken is cooked thoroughly and slightly browned.
- Set aside somewhere it will stay warm.
- Saute scallions and mushrooms until tender.
- Set aside.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine cornstarch and chicken broth.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Microwave on high for 1 additional minute.
- Add lemon juice, ranch dressing, and dill to broth mixture.
- Stir until well mixed and smooth.
- Top chicken with mushrooms and scallions.
- Serve sauce over chicken.