Recipe by Skeeter
Serve with Lemon Lime Pilaf
Top Review by *R*A*Z*Z*Y*
When I made this the first time around, it was TOO sour! The lemons ruined the flavor of the chicken. So the second time I made it, I did everything the same, but Did NOT put lemon or lime slices on the bottom of the pan. It tasted SO good! I also topped the baked chicken with fresh orange slices (the fresh oranges taste better than after they're cooked!) and Voila! YUM!
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 1 envelope of shake 'n bake oringinal chicken coating mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the peel from 1 each lemon, lime and orange.
- Mix grated peels with the contents of 1 envelope Shake'N Bake Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix.
- Coat 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves with the coating mixture as directed on package.
- Cut fruit into thin slices.
- Arrange slices, overlapping slightly, in bottom of foil-lined 13 x 9-in. baking pan.
- Top with chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.