- 2 large navel oranges
- 340.19 g package fresh cranberries
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml water
- 0.59 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove peel and pith from oranges and cut into large pieces.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine oranges, cranberries, sugar, water and ground ginger.
- Cook, stirring frequently for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon and lime juices.
- Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.
- Ideally made the day before you plan to serve.