1/1 Photo of Citrus-Cranberry Sauce
I found this on the Food Network web site before the holidays this year (courtesy of Patty Burns). Very nice flavor and texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove peel and pith from oranges and cut into large pieces.
- 2In a saucepan over medium heat, combine oranges, cranberries, sugar, water and ground ginger.
- 3Cook, stirring frequently for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in lemon and lime juices.
- 5Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.
- 6Ideally made the day before you plan to serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus-Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (878 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 62.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g