- 2 large navel oranges
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove peel and pith from oranges and cut into large pieces.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine oranges, cranberries, sugar, water and ground ginger.
- Cook, stirring frequently for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon and lime juices.
- Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.
- Ideally made the day before you plan to serve.