Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is another nice summer drink. Good with alcohol also good without, all my drinks can be made with or without alcohol...it's always your choice.
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 1⁄2 ounces absolute lemon-flavored vodka, absolute, lemon
- 3⁄4 cup red cranberry juice, red
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry ginger ale, cranberry
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3 -4 ice cubes
- 1 slice lemon, garnish
- 1 slice orange, garnish
- Chill a tall glass in the freezer until ready to use.
- Place ice cubes into chilled glass.
- Pour in grand marnia, vodka, cranberry juice, cranberry gingerale and lime juice.
- Stir to blend well.
- Garnish with lemon and orange slices.
Loved the cranberry and lime mixture. BK, another one of your wonderful drinks. We made the non-alcoholic version. Made for AU/NZ tag.
I used plain ginger ale. It was too sweet for our taste even though I used unsweetened cranberry juice. But overall, it has a great taste. I would reduce the quantity of ginger ale. Thanks BK :) Made for Photo tag
Very nice without the alcohol! I made myself a tall glass and enjoyed. Thanks!