Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 cups fresh orange juice, divided
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package couscous
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dried currant
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pistachios
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Bring 1 ½ cups orange juice, water, and salt to a boil in a saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.
- Remove pan from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes; fluff with a fork; transfer couscous to a large bowl.
- Combine ½ cup orange juice, apricots, currants, and vinegar in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes; drain and discard cooking mixture.
- Add apricot mixture, cucumber, and remaining ingredients to the couscous; toss to combine.