Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Easy and yummy--no cook time, just chill time.
Make and share this Citrus Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 cups cold sparkling water
- Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill. Just before serving, add sparkling water and stir.
this is real good!!! great job mamabear!!
this is very nice thank you for posting dee
This was a big hit at my house!!