A delicious coleslaw with a little citrus twist! Adapted from Cooks Recipes. If you like your slaw a little wetter, make another 1/2 recipe of the dressing. Enjoy! This is southwestern also made in Spain, they like to use citrus.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage (you may add in some red if you like)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 green bell peppers or 1⁄2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, orange juice concentrate, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Stir in the shredded cabbage, carrot, green bell pepper, and golden raisins.
- Mix to coat, cover and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.