Recipe by Sharon123
A delicious coleslaw with a little citrus twist! Adapted from Cooks Recipes. If you like your slaw a little wetter, make another 1/2 recipe of the dressing. Enjoy! This is southwestern also made in Spain, they like to use citrus.
Top Review by SloppyJoe
I can't believe I never reviewed this! I've been making this for over a year now. We love it. I do sub mandarin oranges in place of the raisins though out of personal preference. Thanks for sharing this yummy twist on a traditional recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage (you may add in some red if you like)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 green bell peppers or 1⁄2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins