Citrus Coffeecake Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°; grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Topping--in a small bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar, flour, butter, and lemon zest until blended; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Muffins--in a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, milk, butter, orange juice concentrate and lemon zest until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups; sprinkle with topping.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.