Prep 30 mins
Cook 17 mins
- 59.14 ml chopped pecans
- 59.14 ml packed light brown sugar
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 4.92 ml finely grated lemon zest
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 44.37 ml thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 9.85 ml finely grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400°; grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Topping--in a small bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar, flour, butter, and lemon zest until blended; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Muffins--in a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, milk, butter, orange juice concentrate and lemon zest until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups; sprinkle with topping.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.