My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1Preheat oven to 400°; grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- 2Topping--in a small bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar, flour, butter, and lemon zest until blended; refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3Muffins--in a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 4In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, milk, butter, orange juice concentrate and lemon zest until well blended.
- 5Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- 6Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups; sprinkle with topping.
- 7Bake for 14-17 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick comes out clean.
- 8Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Coffeecake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (876 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.4
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.2 mg
- Sodium 176.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g