- 1 lb frozen cod fish fillet, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄8 tablespoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut fish into serving-size peices and place into a baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with parsley and pepper.
- In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender.
- Sprinke over fish.
- Combine juices and orange peel and drizzle over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.