Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
For oily skin
Make and share this Citrus Cleansing Cream recipe from Food.com.
- in a small bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, heat the apricot oil, coconut oil, beeswax and lanolin till wax is melted.
- In a second bowl, warm the water and add the borax. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Carefully add beeswax mixture to a bender and blend on high. Slowly drizzle water mixture through the hole of the blender lid. Blend till smooth.
- Add vitamin E, and essential oils.
- Pour into a dark glass jar and allow it to cool completely before sealing.
- Store in the fridge, it will keep for about 3 months.