Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A tangy citrus chicken soup for the entire family.
- 3 quarts chicken stock
- 1 (12 ounce) can Sprite, soft drink
- 1⁄2 lemon, sliced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 6 ounces of chopped chicken meat
- 8 ounces of soup macaroni (ABC's, rice, etc)
- 2 teaspoons of salted herbs
- Bring stock and Spite to a slow boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, adding the chicken, carrots, lemon, herbs.
- Simmer for 20- 30 minutes.
- Add the pasta and cook for another 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- Serve with hot and crusty bread.