A tangy citrus chicken soup for the entire family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring stock and Spite to a slow boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer, adding the chicken, carrots, lemon, herbs.
- 3Simmer for 20- 30 minutes.
- 4Add the pasta and cook for another 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- 5Serve with hot and crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (630 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.4
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 1093.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 35.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: