Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I think, but not quite sure I got this from a kraft site. (?) but anyways...it is good!
Make and share this Citrus Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft tangy lemon dressing
- 3⁄4 cup Kraft tangy lemon dressing
- 10 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 (16 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Cook and stir chicken in the 1/4 cup of lemon dressing on med-high heat 8 min or until chicken is cooked through.
- Toss chicken, greens and oranges all together in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with remaining 3/4 cup dressing.