Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A delicious combination of orange juice, chopped onion and chicken stock simmer together with chicken and rice to make a delightful skillet meal.
- 566.99 g boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 414.03 ml chicken broth or 414.03 ml chicken stock
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 1 medium onions, chopped or 118.29 ml onion
- 236.59 ml uncooked long-grain white rice
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook the chicken in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the broth, orange juice, onion and rice in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the skillet. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Stir in the parsley.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: For a special touch, cook orange slices in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until they're lightly browned. Serve over the chicken.