Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very tasty, elegant pasta and chicken dish.
- 6 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 lb cooked, boned, and cut up chicken
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Heat chicken in butter.
- Add remaining ingredients except pasta.
- DO NOT BOIL.
- Either serve atop pasta OR gently toss together before serving.
- Can easily be doubled for 4 servings.
Loved this, was so quick and easy! I used half a cooked chicken,added a green onion for some colour...used lite sour cream,added the juice of the orange and used bow tie pasta. Delicious.