Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 45 mins
Interesting dish- can be used for a romantic dinner.
Make and share this Citrus Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- in a small sauce pan combine juices and chili pepper, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, until the chili is plump, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Transfer the cooled juice mixture to a blender add salsa, olive oil and salt.
- Puree until smooth,
- rinse the chicken breast and pat dry.
- Place the chicken breast in a shallow non aluminum dish.
- Pour the puree evenly over the top. cover and marinate in refridgerator 2-4 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- When ready place chicken skin side down.
- Grill 2-3 minutes turn and cook 2-3 minutes. continue turning every 2-3 minutes until done.
- Arrange on platter with garnish.