4 hrs 45 mins
Shawn C's Note:
Interesting dish- can be used for a romantic dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a small sauce pan combine juices and chili pepper, bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, until the chili is plump, about 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and let cool.
- 4Transfer the cooled juice mixture to a blender add salsa, olive oil and salt.
- 5Puree until smooth,
- 6rinse the chicken breast and pat dry.
- 7Place the chicken breast in a shallow non aluminum dish.
- 8Pour the puree evenly over the top. cover and marinate in refridgerator 2-4 hours.
- 9Prepare grill.
- 10When ready place chicken skin side down.
- 11Grill 2-3 minutes turn and cook 2-3 minutes. continue turning every 2-3 minutes until done.
- 12Arrange on platter with garnish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.1
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 1040.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 30.6 g