Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I make this at least 3 times a month. To be honest, it never comes out the same, I always make it either more tangy or spicey. But it's always a hit! This is the original way I learned to make it but you'll see - you'll make it your own!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (10 oz)
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 medium orange, peeled
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lime zest (or orange zest)
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 tsp salt. In medium nonstick skillet, cook chicken and garlic in hot oil over medium heat for 10- 12 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Remove from skillet; cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cut orange in half lengthwise; cut crosswise into slices. In small bowl, combine orange slices, marmalade, ginger, lime (or orange) peel and crushed red pepper. Add orange mixture to skillet; heat through. Serve over chicken.