1/1 Photo of Citrus Chicken
4 hrs 40 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Place chicken in plastic bag set in shallow dish.
- 4For marinade, combine lemon, lime, and orange juices, oil, sugar and oregano in small bowl.
- 5Pour over chicken; seal bag.
- 6Marinate in refrigerator 4 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 7Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- 8Grill chicken on rack of uncovered grill directly over medium coals 12 to 15 minutes or until tender and no longer pink inside, turning once and brushing occasionally with marinade during first half of cooking.
- 9Or, broil on unheated rack of broiler pan 4 to 5 inches from heat 12 to 15 minutes, turning once and brushing occasionally with marinade during first half of cooking.
- 10Discard any remaining marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 46.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.2 g