Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Light and sunny, this chicken is a great quick-fix dinner. The leftovers can be sliced onto salads and used in pocket sandwiches with watercress and orange slices. This recipe is featured in the book "The Origins Diet".
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients, except the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a shallow roasting pan.
- Rub mixture on both sides of poultry.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade when turned.
- Cook 20 to 30 minutes, until no longer pink.
Well, my boyfriend loved it, ate it all up, but I wasn't too impressed. I might have used too much citrus, but like I said the boyfriend loved it.
I LOVE THIS CHICKEN! its hard to keep it for very long. i never have leftovers! thank you