Recipe by Gaelige Coinnaigh
Calories: 320 Sodium: 300mg Fat: 7g Carbs: 31g Sat. Fat: 0.5g Fiber: 2g Cholesterol: 70mg Protein: 32g
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, julienne
- 1⁄2 cup yellow pepper, julienne
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, cut in strips
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 4 (8 inch) honey wheat flour tortillas or 4 (8 inch) sun-dried tomato tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Combine orange and lime juice, garlic, cumin and cilantro. Add breast strips and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- In wok, heat canola oil over high heat. Add breast strips and stir fry until done. Remove. Set aside.
- Add peppers, onion and green onion. Stir-fry until crisp tender. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Warm tortillas. Fill each tortilla with 1 cup chicken/vegetable mixture. Serve.