Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
this is a refrigerator cheesecake...8 inch springform pan..
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups animal cookies, crushed to crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 oranges, zest of
- 2 lemons, zest of
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 fresh oranges
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 kiwi (to garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grapes (to garnish)
- Grease a 8 inch spring form pan and line with wax paper.
- Melt butter over low heat and add to crumbs.
- Press into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Set aside.
- Cream cheese beating whipping well.
- Add yogurt, and zest and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Combine gelatin with water in a small saucepot and simmer until dissolved completely.
- Cool slightly.
- Stir into the creamed mixture.
- In a small bowl beat eggs with the honeyuntil thick and foamy, and will hold a ribbon when drawn over the surface.
- Fold the beaten eggs into mixture.
- Spoon into the prepared crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Peel and cut orange segments.
- Catch all the juices in a small sauce pot.
- Set the orange pieces aside.
- Add lemon juice to the orange juice.
- Stir in the sugar and bring to a boil.
- Combine the cornstarch with water.
- Stir now into the citrus juices.
- Simmer until thickened.
- When cheesecake has Set spread the topping over cake.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Peel and slice Kiwi.
- Slice grapes.
- Arrange orange, Kiwi, and grapes on cake, just at serving--.