Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
From sparkpeople.com NUTRITION INFO Calories: 177 Fat: 4.2 g Carbohydrates: 26.3 g Protein: 8.6 g
- non-fat cooking spray
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 300º F.
- Prepare the crust: Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix crumbs, brown sugar and butter then firmly press mixture into bottom and 2 inches up the sides of the pan.
- Prepare the filling: In a large sized mixing bowl, combine sugar and flour then add vanilla, cream cheese, and eggs. Beat until smooth. Add milk, sour cream, citrus juices and peels and beat until smooth.
- In a separate mixing bowl, using clean and dry beaters, beat egg whites at room temperature at high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time and beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold egg white mixture with cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 300º F for 1 hour or until set. Remove from oven and let completely cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with grated lemon, lime and orange zest before serving (optional.).