Recipe by Annacia
Toast friends at the holidays or anytime with this refreshing citrus punch. Perfect for Christmas or wedding seasons.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 0.5 (750 ml) bottle riesling wine, chilled (or any sweet white wine, about 1-2/3 cups)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- ice ring (optional)
- lemon slice (optional)
- lime slice (optional)
- orange slice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a punch bowl combine orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
- Add wine and water; stir to combine.
- Add champagne, but do not stir.
- If desired, float ice ring and fruit slices on top.
- Serve immediately. Makes 10 (6-ounce) servings.
- To Make Ahead: Chill the wine and champagne up to 24 hours ahead.
- If desired, prepare the ice ring up to 3 days ahead.