Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Great for the upcoming New Year or any Holiday party, our your own private party :)this is very good, if you like orange tasting drinks. from frenchfood.about.com
- 2 teaspoons Cointreau liqueur (orange liqour)
- 6 ounces champagne (brut or semi-brut would work well)
- 1 orange twist, curl (just some orange curls or zest or peel for garnish)
- Put the Cointreau into a champagne flute and swirl around to coat the glass.
- Pour in the Champagne, swirl both liquids around in glass, just a little bit, don't get too excited or it will slosh out, done that plenty of times!
- garnish with an orange curl.