- 4 frozen lobster tails
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground ginger
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Partially thaw lobster tails.
- Cut down the center of the shell and through the meat but not through the undershell.
- Spread tail open, butterfly style.
- Combine all other ingredients and brush over lobsters.
- Place tails on foil on the grill, underside down.
- Grill 15-20 minutes or until meat loses its translucency and can be easily flaked.
- Loosen meat from shell.
- Brush with butter mixture before serving.